Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Apartment Stalking



Earlier today while walking my monster/dog I noticed a moving truck and an open door to one of the townhouses down the street. I of course let my dog do the curb stalking right in front so I could do some stalking of my own. See every time I see an open door or well lit window I find myself stopping, staring, drooling, leering, and dreaming at the apartment on display to me.
I know I am not alone in this so you can stop judging me with your side eye.

Because I don't want to make my creepiness even more obvious, I do not take out my phone and take pictures of said apartments. So here is my online version of apartment stalking, real-estate listing style.
Enjoy.

 
  

Source:http://corcoran.com/property/Search.aspx?FP=Pty&Region=NYC&RentSale=SU

No comments:

Post a Comment